Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Whew!!

Yeah, I'm finally caught up on my blogs!! I've been working on getting the pictures online, which was taking forever being Jill took pictures of EVERYTHING!! Serioulsy, though thanks, Jill for all the great pictures!

It's been one thing after another since school got out. We went to Florida for 10 days, Emily and Lauren had their dance recital, I flew to NYC, we had our yearly garage sale, we are having a 24foot above ground pool installed, we had a double header softball game in which I played my heart out and I now feel like I've seriously been run over by a semi, and lastly I have an educational conference in Lansing tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to a more calm and relaxing rest of the summer. I've enjoyed all the activities, but I need to chill, now! Hope all is well with everyone! Take care! Now I have to work on getting all my pictures printed and put into frames or photo albums!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Amy - I got hit tonight by the robot web crawler. I got about 40 hits in less than a minute. Weird but harmless Joe says. Just had to let you know.

Amy said...

Dawn,
Wow, it was over for me quickly, too! How weird! What exactly is the robot web?

Dawn said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_crawler

That explains it pretty well.

Amy said...

Thanks, Dawn