Monday, June 2, 2008

Florida or Bust!!

Hello Everyone!!

It's been awhile since I've posted again, blame it on the last few weeks of school. Yep, I am done with school for the summer, 3 whole months off from work!!! Yeah!

Lauren has spent the last week taking exams and Emily has finished school today. Lauren is now a sophomore!! We met Emily's teacher at McDonalds yesterday so she could say goodbye to Emily. (She had professional development today and wanted to say goodbye).

Well, our summer vacation officially begins tomorrow!!! We are flying off to Florida to stay with Dennis' parents for 10 days. Dennis' mom has a lot of fun things planned, so I will post pictures while we are down there. We will go to Busch Gardens, spend 3 days at Clearwater Beach, etc. The girls are extremely excited, they love Florida. So, I'll try and keep everyone up-to-date on what fun we are having!! Looks like we will be having warm weather here in Michigan while we are gone, so I won't feel so bad:)

5 comments:

Lisa said...

hey guys have a great time.Bring home some info for me please amy.

Amy said...

Lisa,
I forgot, what info? I'm alittle scatterbrain. I'm kinda remembering that we talked about something, but it isn't there, yet. Email me at boscobojo@yahoo.com if you want.

Hope you had fun in Toronto.

Hey, good luck on Sunday, kick some butt!! We did great this past Sunday. Lance hit a home run with 2-3 people on base!!!

Dawn said...

Have fun Bojo's! We'll miss ya!

Jill said...

I will miss lunch with all you teachers!
Julie and I will have to find fun thing to do at lunch without you guys!!!

Have fun with the family!!!

Amy said...

Thanks, Dawn and Jill!!!

I miss you guys, too! It is soooo hot down here! Tomorrow we are going to this huge mall in Orlando.(It puts the Detroit Mall to shame).

Take care!!