Friday, November 28, 2008

Ok, so I overreacted!!

Did I ever tell you when Dennis and I lived in Jacksonville we attended counseling sessions early in our marriage? Why might I bring this up now? Well, as part of the counseling, our therapist required both of us to complete a personality trait test. Guess what my biggest personality trait was???? That I overreact!! I won't tell what Dennis' was. I try so, so hard to keep this wonderful trait in check, but sometimes, many times, it gets the best of me:)

Anyways, long story short - I found my GPS!!! It was hidden underneath my CD holder! And the cord was hidden underneath my umbrella, boy my car is started to sound like the inside of Dawn's car, hehe!

The only excuse I have is that I was so panicked about getting the gift at Kmart that I didn't calm myself down and search alittle more. Added to that, the car door being open and I just freaked out!! Thanks for all the support and condolences, girls but I'm alive again!

6 comments:

Julie said...

o-o-o-o I can see it now. You are going to pay for that remark about Dawn's car!!
GREAT news and happens to the best of us. And so easy for you to assume after what you have had done in the past with your van.
Sounds like your turkey weekend is turning out pretty good after all!

Amy said...

I couldn't resist! She is always apologizing for her car, plus what Joe says:) Sorry, Dawn!

Thanks, Jules, it turning out to be a good weekend! Lauren and I are heading back out, God Help Me!

Joe said...

Don't bring me into this... My van is worse than hers...

Dawn said...

OH I AM SO NOT TALKING TO YOU!!!

Have you seen Joe's van??????

But yeah, okay so my vehicle is not so pristine. Just remember what I lack in organization and neatness I make up for with my good looks and charming personality. ;) And one other thing, I don't get mad I get even.

Seriously though, glad that you found your GPS and the scare will maybe make you more cautious and in turn prevent a real theft in the future. Whew, run on sentence. So much for not talking to you.

Jill said...

Yaya I'm so glad you found it.
I do that all the time.
I get so caught up in the worst thought, I can relax to just see it right in front of me!

My car is clean, so I'll just stay out of this one.

Hope everyone is enjoying this long weekend

Amy said...

Okay, I guess I should clarify myself. You know I love you, and that I love to give you s**t!!

I've never seen Joe's van, but he makes cracks about Dawn's car, sorry Joe.

Joe, I thought if I brought you in, you would comment on my blog, hehe!! Am I evil or what, to much time on my hands this weekend:)

Personally I don't think Dawn's car is that bad, as bad as she apoligizes for, I've seen so much worse. I'll only mention that it is a hockey family I know:)

Dawn, I forgot that you get even, huh, crap! hehe!