Thursday, May 14, 2009

Why?!?!?

Today I took Emily to dance class, which is off Midland Road and State Street. On my way home, I was driving down State Street and was completely cut off by an older man. He butted right into my lane leaving me no room. On the inside, I was ticked, thinking "you jerk!" But, that was it and I am on my way, driving down the road to home:)

So, on my way home from picking her up from dance, I was turning right onto State Street. To my left there is a HUGE bush which blocked my line of vision. I inched my way up and didn't see any cars so I turned. After turning, I looked in my rear view mirror and saw a small car coming at me really fast! I thought, "oh crap!" and began to speed up.

Well, this car pulls up next to me and the guy is literally shaking with rage, bobbing up and down, shaking his hands, yelling at me! Wow, hard to believe that someone could feel that much anger from being pulled in front of!

I don't understand it and why does it seem that things like this really anger guys so much more than girls? I almost wanted to laugh at him and say, "Really?"

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Darn grouchy people! ;)

Jill said...

Amy, Mike needs to read this. He is that guy!!!

Unknown said...

He better not be! I'll have to kick his butt!!