Friday, March 28, 2008

Okay, Okay, I will!!

Finally!! After much pressure, I won't mention any names, I have decided to start a blog:) At first, I thought, why, because nothing really interesting happens in my family. Everyone else seems to have way more interesting happenings in their families. So here goes everything interesting and uninteresting about the Bojos.

I just purchased my own laptop, which I'm using right now:) It is kinda nice having the ability to work online while being in front of the T.V. You know how we have to multitask:) Also, two of us can be on the Internet at the same time, yeah! So this means I should be able to get more work done! We'll see!

Yesterday, Dawn, Jill, and I went to the Somerset Mall and ate at Benihanas. We had so much fun! I've been waiting for both of them to blog about what we did and saw and nothing from either of them. So, here I go. First big bonus, I didn't get sick from eating at Benihanas. We were all worried and Jill even gave me some Imodium AD to insure that it would be a good outcome:) Background info: I break out in hives when I eat at Gengi's so we assumed that since they are so similar, I might have the same problem. All was good, though!

After walking around for awhile we came upon the Godiva store. We were salivating over the delicious looking food from the window and then Dawn said, I'm gonna buy one! She paid $7.50 for a chocolate covered fruit kabob from Godiva that had 3 strawberries and 2-3 bananas on it, which her and Jill shared. And if that wasn't enough, Jill then bought two $4.00 chocolate covered peanut butter cups and they ate both of these right in front of me. How rude:) Think of all the extra running you both will have to do that I don't:)

Then, Emily got to go to Build-A-Bear and buy her third bear. She got a white bear with light pink splotches and a cute dress to match it. Dawn and Jill have never been to one of these stores and were impressed with the store and amazed with how many people were in the store. Remember it was Spring Break and every child was there with his/her parents, many of them yelling, crying, etc. It was crazy in there!!

Lastly, Dawn wanted to go into this nice store that sold all black and white clothing. She needed a dress for Joe's Knights of Columbus ceremony, a wedding, and this year's 8th graduation. She picked out the first dress and it looked nice on her, but it was an old woman's dress. Now, this is my thing! I love to pick out stuff for other people to try on, so I started handing dresses to her to try on! She tried on between 7-10 dresses and found a nice, much "cooler" dress that made her look "hot". The salesclerk then found some funky cool shoes and we topped the outfit off with a dressy shawl! She looked great!! Joe will eat his heart out!

We ended the day with smoothies and headed home in the snow! Yuck, I hate driving in the snow but it was worth it! I had alot of fun and hope we do it next year!

It is hard to believe that Spring break is over! But on a positive note, I only have 2 months of school left! Yeah!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Yay! I'm so proud of you! You will quickly become a blog addict just like myself. hehe!

I had a great time on Thursday! We definitely will do it again.

Joe said...

Welcome to the Blog World :)

Amy said...

Thanks you two, I couldn't have done it without you!!

Amy said...

this is a kool blog i love you mom

Jill said...

Yay, nice to have you in our world. You did bet us to the blog but I have pictures. Will post soon.

Julie said...

Too cool blog! Sounded like a good time last Thursday in the big city et al.